Mannar Citizen Committee
Unity among the peace loving people of Mannar without any barriers of cast, creed, gender, ethnicity and discrimination In order to uphold the human dignity, human Rights and equality to all and entitled to equal rights and the best quality of life.
Give awareness to the citizens the fundamental human rights and human dignity.
Stress the importance of Peace and Reconciliation among the people to upheld Justice, Peace, Human values and Dignity.
Service to the vulnerable and marginal group of people who get affected due to war, disaster, abduction, missing and death.
Utilize the maximum resources in the district in order to build coexistence among different communities and ethnic groups.
Work with other peace loving organizations, religious groups and other like minders to achieve our vision.
Work towards Relief, Rehabilitation, Resettlement, Reconstruction and Reconciliation.
Committee of Management;
Every two years members will be elected at the AGM by co members of Citizen Committee.
15 members will be serving in the committee of management.
His lord ship Bishop of Mannar, the Government Agent, All four Religious heads advises will be sought for the smooth running of the committee.
Work closely and amicably with Dept heads, Private sectors, Wanni Hon members of Parliament, Heads of Srilankan Forces to build a rapid improvement modern Mannar .
CITIZENS’ COMMITTEE OF MANNAR (MN CIT COM)
HOSPITAL ROAD, MANNAR|
Email; email@example.com : Telephone: 023-2232-038
“ JOIN THE MANNAR CITIZEN’S COMMITTEE AND SERVE THE PEOPLE ”
Mannar Citizen Committee Managements,
- The Hon Chairman, Rev Fr. D.Alexander Silva, The Director of Social Communication, Inter Religious Dialogue, Mannar Diocese. 023-2250-789 071-8612-625
- The Hon Secretary, Mr.S .Punniyalingam Staff, Urban Council,Mannar 023-2222-960 071-6063-483
- The Hon Treasurer, Dr.S.Selvamahandran, DAM RI M.P (Ceylon) 023-2251-127 071-5125-956
- Vice Chairman, Mr.P.A.Anthony Mark Rtd, Dist Land Commissioner.
- Asst Secretary, Al Haj.A.M.Yoonoos J.P.A.L Rtd Govt Servant, Kachcheri Mn.
Committee Members. *
- Desha Keerthi Dr. Manohara Sarma Kurukal J.P.
- Rev Fr. S.Marcus. Parish Priest. Alawakai, Murunkan.
- Janab M.B.Farook.Hon M.P. Wanni.L.L.B.& B.A .Ato.At Law
- Mr.A.Sahayam, Vice Chairman Mannar Pradasa Saba.
- Mr.B.F.Bhanuraj J.P. MITE/UK Manager Okkiamsee Vu & Mn
- Desa Keerthi S.MariampillaiJ.P. Rtd Principal, Nanattan
- Mr.S.Christopher, Chairman Traders Association,Mn
- Mrs.S.Ganaratnam Roch President, WRDS,Pallimunai
- Mr.S.Soosaithasan.J.P. Rtd Govt Servant
- Mr.Peter Sinclair Rtd Agriculturist & Human Right Activist